Guscott Australia are very pleased to present the latest hi-tech carbonfibre electric violin.
Made from pre-peg carbon fibre that is cured in an autoclave the instrument boasts a one piece body, neck and head construction making it extremely light and durable. It weighs approx. 400 grams (20% lighter than the average acoustic violin) and its clear lacquered finish has a striking woven black fabric look.
Fitted with our Guscott Professional Series bridge with the professional pre-amp and batteries contained in a belt pack to optimize the ultra light weight design.
Available in 4 string and 5 string models.
Click here to read what's being said about Guscott violins.
CFAMGPS4 (carbon fibre professional series Alyssa-Mae style 4 string electric violin)
CFAMGPS5 (carbon fibre professional series Alyssa-Mae style 5 string electric violin)
- Body, neck and head all carbon fibre.
- Weight 4 string Approx. 410 grams. (Clear finish)
- Weight 5 string Approx. 495 grams. (Clear finish)
- Electronics Guscott professional series 4 sensor bridge.
- Belt pack contains Guscott Professional Series preamp including volume, tone and mute button, and 4 'AA' batteries.
- Pegs handmade Australian Rosewood, dark stained.
- Tailpiece handmade Australian Rosewood, dark stained, inbuilt fine tuners.
- Endpin ebony.
- Chinrest handmade Australian Rosewood.
- Fingerboard and nut handmade Australian Rosewood
- Strings Pinnacle by SuperSensitive USA
- Warranty - *lifetime
This instrument is also available as Octave violin CFGPSAMOV4 includes hard case.