Guscott Australia are very pleased to present the latest hi-tech carbonfibre electric violin.
Made from pre-peg carbon fibre that is cured in an autoclave the instrument boasts a one piece body, neck and head construction making it extremely light and durable. It weighs approx. 470 grams and its clear lacquered finish has a striking woven black fabric look.
Guscott is taking orders now for the 4 string Carbon fibre Alyssa-Mae model fitted with our country/bluegrass/folk fiddle sounding electronic bridge, electronics and batteries. It has a volume control fitted to the top skin just near the tail piece.
Guscott are planning to produce these models also with 5 strings.
CFAM4 (carbon fibre Alyssa-Mae 4 string electric violin)
- Body, neck and head - all carbon fibre.
- Weight Approx. 470grams (Clear finish).
- Electronics: Alyssa-Mae 2 sensor bridge and preamp, volume control with 4 AAA batteries.
- Pegs ebony.
- Tailpiece AXL alloy with inbuilt fine tuners.
- End pin ebony
- Chinrest Teka style bakelite.
- Fingerboard and nut ebonized Australian Rosewood
- Strings Pinnacle by SuperSensitive USA
- Warranty - *lifetime
Recommended retail price - $4090 AUD clear finish includes hardcase. (ex. Toowoomba Qld)
This instrument is also available as an Octave violin CFAMOV4 for $4190 AUD in clear finish includes hard case.